COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines
Yuma Swap Meet is taking the following steps to protect our Customers, Vendors, and Employees, including:
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the Swap Meet
- Everyone will be encouraged to maintain a safe distance from other people
- Plexiglass screens have been installed to separate Customers & Employees
- All Employees’ temperatures will be checked daily before work and Employees are instructed
not to work if they have any of the symptoms of Covid-19.
- Employees will wear face coverings at all times
- Customers will also be required to wear a face-covering (this is required by the City of Yuma
Ordinance and Governor Ducey’s Executive Orders) (face coverings will be available for anyone
who does not have one) and
- Other reasonable safety precautions
The following is general information which should be followed at all times.
Use social distancing and avoid crowded spaces
- Stay at least 6 feet from people you don’t live with (“social distancing”) at all times.
- Avoid gathering with people you don’t live with.
Wear a mask
- Please wear a mask. Masks are most essential in times when social distancing is difficult, including when visiting areas that may be popular or crowded.
- Masks should not be placed on:
- Children under age 2
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, can’t move, or is otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
Clean hands often
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Adults and older children who can safely use hand sanitizer: Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry, if soap and water are not readily available.