Are you interested in becoming a Yuma vendor?
Yuma Swap Meet Vendor Rules & Regulations:
Yuma Swap Meet has only a few rules and regulations, but we stick to them. For a complete list of the current rules and regulations, please call us at (928) 726-4655 and we will send you a copy.
The following is a summary of Yuma Swap Meet’s most important rules:
- Vendors must comply with all local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations.
- No dangerous weapons or items may be sold.
- No pornographic or drug-related items may be sold.
- No items that violate any copyright or trademark may be sold, displayed, or played.
- Vendors must occupy their space by 8:00 a.m. Any space which is not occupied by 8:00 a.m. may be re-let to another vendor.
- Any vendor who sublets a space for a month has the first right to re-let that same space for the following month. Vendors must renew the space license by the last Sunday of each month.
- Vendors may not sell concession food or beverage items without previous permission.
- All space sales final NO refunds.
Contact us today to learn more about our swap meet.
Need a Space?